Introducing the most popular ZOE product – a fermented oats drink concentrate! It is a product in the ZOE line, saturated with live good bacteria and retaining all the unique properties of a naturally fermented product.
Net weight: 0.75 L.
Storage conditions: at +2°C – +18°C, protected from direct sunlight. After opening, refrigerate and consume within 45 days.
Best before: see packaging.
Manufacturer: Ebiko UAB, Titnago str. 12, 02300 Vilnius.
Country of origin: Lithuania.
Ingredients: water, oatmeal* 10%, sourdough (biologically active beneficial bacterial cultures: mesophilic lactic acid bacteria number – not less than 1×108 CFU/ml, bifidobacteria – not less 1×108 CFU/ml), acidity regulator sodium carbonates.
* You can find gluten (allergen) as a permissible limit and other tests here: Tests
Nutrition per 100 g of product: Energy value 136 kJ / 27 kcal, fat 0.5 g, of which 0.2 g of saturated fatty acids, carbohydrates 4.6 g, of which 0.8 g of sugars, protein 0.9 g, salt 0.91 g.
ZOE concentrates are saturated with live good bacteria, so taking ZOE will enrich your daily diet.
– Take one teaspoon with each meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner. If you eat more often, use ZOE more often.
– Add the undiluted concentrate to the food (porridge, soup, salad).
– Or make a ZOE drink: add one teaspoon of ZOE to a glass of water or juice, stir and drink with food.
Here are some other important rules for using ZOE:
– add ZOE concentrate to cooked dishes when the food has cooled down and will not burn on the palate. Wait for the food to cool to at least 40 degrees;
– it is recommended to add ZOE concentrate to raw foods (mixed foods, salads, mashed fruit desserts, etc.) in advance and allow the food to ferment.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to consume within 45 days of opening the bottle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.