1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are a legal document binding on the Parties, which establishes the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer and the Seller when the Buyer acquires the goods in the online store.
The Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the rules at any time, taking into account the requirements established by law. The Buyer is informed on the online store website. When the Buyer purchases in the online store, the purchase is subject to the Rules in force at the time of placing the order.
These persons have the right to buy in the online store:
able-bodied natural persons, i.e. persons who have reached the age of majority and whose legal capacity is not restricted by court order;
minors between the ages of 14 and 18 only with the consent of their parents or guardians, unless they dispose of their income independently;
authorized representatives of all the above persons.
By approving the Rules, the Seller also guarantees that in accordance with 1.3 of the Rules the Buyer has the right to purchase the goods in the online store.
The Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer creates a shopping cart in the online store, indicating the delivery address, choosing the payment method and getting acquainted with the Seller’s rules, clicking the “Confirm order” button (see clause 5 “Order of goods, prices, payment procedure, terms”).
Each contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the online store.
What personal data is collected?
- Information provided by you: place of residence (address), name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Information about the use of the website (IP addresses, visit statistics, demographics and other data used for analysis).
Where is your information used?
The information is used for the following purposes:
- Your registration on the website to use our online shopping service.
- To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider.
- To send newsletters; by entering your e-mail address you can subscribe to newsletters that will let you be the first to know about our offers and news.
To whom can we disclose your data?
Information shall be communicated to third parties only in the following cases:
- Our partners who provide fundraising and delivery services. We will provide these service providers only with as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform a particular service;
- Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
How is your information protected?
Personal data is stored and processed in accordance with the data protection requirements established by legal acts. We have put in place technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Every user has the right to:
- Receive information about the data they provide and how to process it.
- Apply for the correction or supplementation of personal data.
- Apply for the deletion of all personal data.
What are cookies used for?
When you visit websites, all your actions are recorded by cookies, which store data about visits and thus help us to identify you as a website visitor, allow us to monitor the duration and frequency of website visits and collect statistical information about website traffic, behaviour, trends and improve the site.
Information about the cookies used.
Technical. We strive to offer our visitors an advanced, easy-to-use website that automatically adapts to their needs and wants. To achieve this, we use technical cookies that help show you our website, help ensure its functionality, create a user account, log in and manage your orders. These technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
Analytical. We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the Open 24 website. In this way, we can optimize and improve our website, understand the effectiveness of advertising and communication, and ensure that we are still interesting and relevant. We may collect information about the web pages you have viewed, the pages you came from, the emails you received or have opened and responded to them, and date and time information. It also means that we may use information about you and how you use this site, such as the frequency of visits, the number of clicks on a particular page, the search terms used, and more. As part of our advertising campaigns, we may use analytics cookies to find out how users browse our site after being shown an online advertisement. This may include advertisements on third-party sites.
Commercial. We use our own and third-party cookies to display personalized advertising on our own and other websites. This is called “remarketing,” which is based on browsing activity, such as the products you search for and view.